Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bubba's Bulldog Christmas Tree

Every Christmas for the past several years I have given Bubba a Georgia Bulldog ornament as one of his early Christmas presents. His little collection quickly grew and last year I deemed there to be enough ornaments to fully decorate Bubba's very own Georgia Bulldog themed tree. Of course, I still get to have my big, fancy "girly" tree in the living room, but Bubba is so proud of his little collegiate tree. We keep the Bulldog tree up until the last bowl game is played. This year we will be adding a "Baby Bulldog's 1st Christmas" ornament for Britton. We had to hurry up and get the Bulldog tree decorated before the SEC Championship game (UGA vs. LSU) this Saturday. GO DAWGS!!!!

  

2 comments:

  1. Lovely bow (very pretty tree) I am your new follower. You can come by and visit me at http://showmemama.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree is so cute!
    Sorry about the game, I was pulling for GA!

    ReplyDelete