Friday, December 2, 2011

Things I'm Loving Right Now

1.) Lions and Lily Pads Etsy Boutique: I have been seeing so many cute kid's holiday shirts on other bloggy friend's sites and decided to check out the Etsy shop for myself. They have the most precious personalized short and long sleeve t-shirts and onesies with holiday designs that you can add your child's name or initial on. I have a little reindeer longsleeve t-shirt heading my way as we speak.


2.) Gingerbread Lattes are back at Starbucks!!! I love this seasonal drink and have already sent Bubba on a coffee run twice since Monday to satisfy my fix. I'm sure I'll try another one of their holiday flavors like the Peppermint Mocha or Caramel Brulee before the week is up.




3.) The Southern Living Christmas Cookbook: Southern Living is one of my all-time favorite magazines, and this special edition cookbook is jam packed with tons of wonderful recipes that I cannot wait to try!!! I bought my copy at Dillard's for only $10. As a bonus the proceeds from this book benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities.



4.) Oh Lola! Perfume by Marc Jacobs: It has been well established that I have an affinity for purses, but I must now admit that I also have a wee bit of a obsession with perfumes. I'm probably one of those gals whose scent lingers long after she has left the room;) I always have at least five bottles of perfume in rotation. I have a few "signature" scents that I have worn for years, but I love to find a great new perfume every season. I've always been a big fan of Marc Jacob's perfumes and past favorites have included Daisy and the original Lola. I love his new perfume Oh Lola! It is flirty, fruity and oh so fun.


 5.) Boogie Wipes: Wow, How much my life has changed since becoming a mommy is plainly evident by the fact that anything with the word "Boogie" has actually made my weekly, Things I'm Loving List. This is definitely a product geared towards us mommas. They are basically saline wipes that help gently clean baby's "crusty" little noses. They are especially helpful during cold winter weather when Britton's little nose is always so stuffy. I keep a stash tucked in my diaper bag at all times. The only thing that perplexes me is that these wipes also come in a grape scent....a fruity "snot rag" is just a stange concept to me!! We just roll with the unscented variety for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thank you so much for following my blog! I am returning the favor. If you are ever interested in a Blog Makeover please take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. I hope you have an awesome day!

    April
    A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory

    ReplyDelete