Thursday, November 10, 2011

Just Because...


Sometimes you don't need a special occasion like a birthday to celebrate with cake. Sometimes it's just nice to celebrate the everyday little things. Yesterday, I bought a cake to celebrate just because...
  • My little boy decided to giggle uncontrollably for 10 minutes straight at the grocery store, and if that kind of unabashed happiness doesn't deserve a celebration I don't know what does.
  • I received a sweet message from a girl I had gone to high school with that I have not seen in 13+ years who told me how much she enjoyed reading my blog. That totally made my day:)
  • I won a $35 gift certificate to the Etsy shop Baby Wild[e] thanks to a drawing at one of my favorite blogs, Chapters of Our Life
  • I finally found the tax bill that I had turned the house upside down looking for that was due in 2 days!!!
  • The Georgia Bulldogs are going into the Auburn game this weekend with a SEVEN game winning streak. I think we might just have the edge on this one.
  • This November marks 12 years that Bubba and I have been a couple:)
  • Britton's hair is getting curly. I love little boys with curls.
  • The Muppet Movie is releasing on November 23rd. Miss Piggy is the "original" Diva!!!
  • Our "Toys for Tots" fund is all the way to $22, and we still have 2 more weeks left before my self-imposed deadline. My Bubba's pockets are the "motherload" of loose change and dollar bills.
  • I have finally figured out what I'm giving my parents for Christmas...they are so hard to shop for every year because my Dad doesn't want anything, and my mom buys what she wants for herself;)
  • The new season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta started this past Sunday. I must have my trashy television fix now that the Jersey Shore season has ended;)
  • My sister rediscovered a high school sweetheart after 14 years (Thanks to Facebook and me) and is now blissfully married to the man of her dreams. Second times a charm:)


The happy couple..."Roger and Jessica Rabbit"


So next time you're walking past the bakery and that delicious chocolate cake catches your eye, go ahead and throw calories to the wind and buy it because I'm sure you can think of  your own little something to celebrate "Just Because...".

No comments:

Post a Comment