Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Diva's Wish List

Is it too early to start working on my Christmas wish list? I think not!!! Of course, now that I am a mother I suppose I have finally hit the year where Santa (aka my mother dearest) no longer visits me with a sack full of presents:( I guess I have been riding on the "this is my last Christmas as a child" excuse for far too long considering I am in my thirties. Last year, since I was already receiving the best Christmas present a girl could ever ask for...the birth of BRITTON, I did not ask for one single thing for myself. I did, however, ask for several presents for my unborn child...he would arrive 2 days after Christmas. This year I do not expect to get more than a few gifts. Besides Christmas is all about the kids now. I have completely finished Christmas shopping for Britton and my niece, Emily, (except for a few impulse purchases I will surely make between now and then) and it is not even Thanksgiving yet. This is a huge accomplishment for me considering I am usually running around like a mad woman on Christmas Eve to finish my Christmas shopping!!!

Christmas 2011 Wish List:

  • Anthropologie's Laramie Boots : I LOVE these boots!!! They would look so great over a pair of jeans or with a casual "prairie style" dress and tights. I like the cute tie detail in front and shearling insole.


  • Sephora's Makeup Studio Blockbuster: I have been gifted one of these incredible all-in-one makeup kits for years (last year I even bought mine before Christmas for fear that my local Sephora would run out). The huge collection of eyeshadows is worth the price alone. I literally don't have to buy a single eyeshadow all year long. I also love the large array of lip glosses that I layer for a customized look. This would make a fabulous present for your best friend or sister.

  • Pandora's Bead Birthday Blooms December Charm: I'd love to add this charm to my Pandora bracelet to commemorate Britton's birthday, and the turquoise birthstone is so pretty.


  •  Le Creuset Heritage Stonewear Rectangular Covered Casserole: I have been collecting pieces of Le Creuset cookware for over a decade. I only have 4 pieces because they are so darn expensive, but nevertheless, I love the uncomparable quality and cheery red color.




No comments:

Post a Comment