Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday...What I'm Loving Right Now

1.) My new Coach Graphic Op Art purse: I didn't want to, I knew I shouldn't, but I just couldn't help myself. "Hello, my name is Virginia, and I have a purse addiction."  Nevertheless, it is one beautiful handbag. Let's just call it an early Christmas present to me from me.


2.) Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream: Not on my diet and I don't care!!!


3.) Sephora by OPI 15-piece Holiday nail polish collection: I NEVER buy anything from QVC, but for this fabulous collection of mini nail polishes I made an exception. I love all the colors. I'm all about metallic nails this season, and the set includes several of these shades.


4.) The Help by Kathryn Stockett: I'm way behind the masses on this one, but I wanted to read it before the movie hits DVD in a few weeks.

5.) Airborne: With all the sneezing and hacking going around me, I've been gulping down this immune boosting supplement at  least twice a day, and I have yet to get sick. I am so not one of those earthy, hippy dippy alternative medicine sort of chicks, but I will swear by this stuff. I've already been through two boxes this past week....the Pink Grapefruit flavor tastes pretty good for a chalky, bubbly brew of Zinc, Echinacea, and Vitamin C (read: it won't make you gag or anything).


6.) Homeland on Showtime: I'm really getting into this new televison series. It stars Claire Danes as a CIA agent tackling terrorist threats. I've liked her as an actress since her early days starring in My So Called Life back in the 90's. Remember that show??? It did not air very long, but I sure do recall a young and very attractive Jared Leto playing the whole "bad boy" thing to perfection...made my little teenage heart go pitter-patter.

7.) Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards program: After 11 months of pulling stickers off every bag of diapers and spending countless hours scouring the Internet for free codes, I finally amassed enough points to cash in for several cute presents for Britton. Sure I could have just paid the $20 dollars for the little plastic piano at Toys R' Us, but I would not have had the sheer satisfaction of getting something for FREE!!!! Now if  "time is money" then I was definitely on the losing end of this deal;)

8.) Extra Dessert Chewing Gums: Well, I obviously can't walk around town carrying a pie or a pint of ice cream (see # 2) to satisfy my sweet tooth, so I have found the second best thing. Okay, who am I kidding?!? Sugar-free chewing gum is FAR from the second best thing to pie, but nevertheless it's pretty tasty and has way less calories than the real thing:)

9.) The Georgia Bulldogs winning the SEC East and now heading to the SEC Championship in Atlanta on December 4th. GO DAWGS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that bag! We have one coach store here in Australia but it's in Sydney-I'm in Brisbane. I need to go back to America soon....that Ben & Jerry's ice cream is calling my name!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete