Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

We have such a busy week ahead of us. This past weekend was all about RELAXING!!! We watched tons of this....


We ate a huge pot of delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup...


I drank several of these refreshing frozen mojitos....


And we had a visit from my favorite little girl in the whole world, my 2 year old niece, Emily Tatum...


We also played several games of Bananagrams, watched NFL on Sunday and followed my Fantasy Football team, the Peach Fuzz, until the last game of the night. Luckily, the Fuzz pulled it out and won a hard match even with 9 injuries on the team. Baby Britton added several new words to his ever expanding vocabulary: "woof" and "duck". It was another great weekend spent with my favorite folks:) I am so blessed!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment