Friday, September 30, 2011

Things I Love Right Now....

1.)  Green Mountain Naturals Hot Apple Cider K-Cups: I drink ALOT of coffee, but sometimes I need a warm mug of something that does not contain caffeine...like once my 5th cup of coffee has me feeling sort of jittery or right before bed when I don't want to be falling asleep just as my hubby gets up for work. I'm already head over heels in love with my Keurig Brewing System and the incredible variety of K-Cups they offer. Although, I have a really yummy recipe for homemade Hot Apple Cider (using cinnamon sticks, cloves, and Red Hot candies) these K-Cups do a great job of imitating the real thing. K-Cups are beyond convenient, and these little babies pack a delicious apple flavor with only 80 calories a serving!!! 


2.) Silk's Pure Coconut Milk: I cannot get enough of this stuff. It's hands down the BEST cow's milk substitute ever...it puts Soy milk to shame. I use it in absolutely everything: my morning cereal, a splash in my coffee, or just a big cold glass before bed. With only 80 calories and 5 grams of fat per serving, it's a great substitute for skim milk, but has the creamiest texture with just a hit of coconut flavor. I love making homemade smoothies, and this would be a fabulous addition.


3.) Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish: I adore cold weather with a few snowfalls, hot chocolate by the fire and warm, fuzzy sweaters. I, however, do NOT like what cooler weather does to my lips. The minute the weather takes a dip my lips become a chapped, flaky mess. That was until I found this little pot of miracle stuff...okay, basically it's just a brown sugar-based exfoliate that taste yummy and works like a charm to keep my lips kissably soft and lipstick ready. It might seem a bit expensive, but a little goes a long way and the small pot lasts forever!!! I got mine at Sephora. I  LOVE Sephora!!! Just walking into that store makes me feel like a 5 year old on her 1st trip to Disney World. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE hot cider season! I need the temperature to drop just 10 degrees, and I'm all over it...

    ReplyDelete