Friday, September 23, 2011

Mommy's Day Off

I love having my Bubba home with us for the day, and I have zero guilt in taking complete advantage of a second pair of hands. I get to sleep in way past my usual wake-up time...seriously, I got to sleep in till 11:00 am today!!! I'm so lucky because my Bubba is the BEST daddy in the whole world and takes such amazing care of our boy. Baby Bubba relishes in all the extra undivided attention from his Daddy and loves getting to spend an entire day with him. It's a win-win situation for eveyone:) So how did I spend my day off??? Well, I first treated myself to a really LONG bubble bath (something I have probably done twice since the baby was born) and then organized my entire wardobe. Otherwise known as pushing all my summer clothes to the back of the closet and moving all my fall clothes towards the front. My Bubba even made lunch for us all. Daddy and Baby Bubs did their guy thing...ummm, watched alot of ESPN, and Mommy got to play on her computer, chat with her best friend, and read a few magazines. I even had time to begin a photo project that I have been meaning to start forever and got a little early online Christmas shopping done for Baby B (Toys R' Us is having a great "Buy 2 get 3rd free" sale going on right now). And during nap time this is how I found my boys.....


It's been a very GOOD day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment