Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Our Littlest Pumpkin

Yesterday afternoon I dressed up Britton and attempted a Halloween photo shoot with the little pumpkin that his Daddy carved for him. It's a miracle we even got him dressed and semi-cooperative because he was so FUSSY all day. Luckily, I got some pretty cute shots before it was time for another meltdown.


We started shooting outside, but it was getting chilly with the sun setting, so we moved inside...



It was a battle of wills keeping that stem out of our boy's mouth



Our "Toy Story" pumpkin bunch turned out so cute!!! Bubba worked very hard on Woody and Buzz Lightyear while I whipped up several batches of toasted pumpkin seeds (okay, I did let one batch burn because I was preoccupied watching the Falcon's game, but the other batch of Sweet n' Spicy pumpkins seeds were super yummy!!!). I learned quickly that I did not have the patience for the intricate knife work that the pumpkins required and quickly retreated inside after about an hour 5 minutes. I'm so proud of our my husband's pumpkins:)


1 comment: