Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Hodge Podge

By now you have probably figured out that I LOVE Halloween hence all my seasonal related posts. We've visited the pumpkin patch/ corn maze, carved pumpkins, decorated every inch of the house, watched tons of horror flicks, and ate about 20 lbs. of candy corn. There are only a handful of days until Halloween is actually here and my boy will dress up in his precious costume and go on his first trick-or-trick adventure...being pulled around in his little red wagon by his personal chauffeur, Daddy.

Here are few of the fun new things I have discovered this Halloween season:
  • I love this picture frame I bought from the Limetree Gift Shop in Atlanta. The Limetree is my favorite place to buy gifts for friends and family. Even the hubby knows that this is the place to buy all my presents. I can't wait to take photos of Britton dressed up in his costume and find the perfect picture for this precious keepsake.


  • Seasonal Flags always add a touch of festivity to the front of the house. This year I purchased a new flag from The Rabbit Hutch Gift Shop in Anniston, AL. I just love my Boo Jack O' Lantern flag. You can see all the cute flags made by Evergreen on their website. They have flags for every holiday imaginable.


  • How cute is this witch apron I found here at Target.com and for the bargain price of $9.99!!! Now I can look all festive when I put on my best "Domestic Diva" impression;)


  • So I cannot attest to the quality and flavor of McSteven's Orange Hot Chocolate or Vampire Brew Blood Red Hot Chocolate because I have yet to actually taste it, but the hubby was awful giddy about his Halloween find. He purchased the "caldron" and "coffin" of hot cocoa at Walgreen's Drug Store. I'm sure it would be great fun for the kiddos...sort of like the green ketchup that Heinz put out several years ago. I could actually never bring myself to taste more than just a lick of the green ketchup...it kind of grossed me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment